Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Yoda asks...

Anij showing Picard a fluttering hummingbird poking its nose into a flower (slow mo) in "Insurrection"; Spock vouching his loyalty for humans in "Search for Spock"; The Klingon Worf getting angry after his 'little' ship was destroyed in "First Contact"; the first contact itself with Romulans. All scenes from Star Trek and all indelible classics.

Was never much of a star wars fan until I watched the revenge of the Sith last week. It was splendid; the special effects spectacular. Now my loyalties have been swayed and stand equally divided between astrum peregrinations and astrum strife. What is yours?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vignesh said...

My fav Star Trek moment is when Picard, as Locutus, addresses the crew of the Enterprise ! Awesome stuff !! Another is Worf, yelling on the bridge of a battlebruised Enterprise - 'Perhaps today IS a good day to die !' :))

1:31 AM  
Blogger littlecow said...

Argh! I have not watched the episodes when Picard becomes Locutus. But I love Worf and yes, I love that scene!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home