Tuesday, June 28, 2005


I called my mom stone and sand
And roamed around- a fiendish little brat.
I told my dad he was an unfriendly lad
Nary did he care, even a tad.

All this when in seventh I studied
It took a while before the head even steadied!
Then I become a good little son
But still prone to pranks a ton.

Those were the days, long since past
How I dearly wish they will always last.
But time flies in a hurry - always so fast
Like a steamship cruising on so full a mast.

Now I am old and a little bit bald
I have a son thats no less ribald.
"Like father, like son" screams he
and gleefully jumps all over me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kumari said...

That's a nice verse.
After entering the realm of C&H, i tell all my friends that they wud be 'blessed' with a son like Calvin if they didn't give in to my wishes :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger janani said...

Niccceee! :-) I love pommes that rhyme! :-)

9:01 PM  
Blogger littlecow said...

@Kumari: Calvin is a hazard only if your friends are like his parents! If your friends are like Calvin, Yippee! I shall now bless you and Somu with a nice little boy like... :)

@Janani: Me too (especially when they are mine :P )

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home